Thinly sliced grilled steak topped with herbal, garlicky cilantro chimichurri sauce
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 min||15 min||25 min|
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 8-oz organic steaks, ~1″ thick (e.g., flank, skirt, top sirloin, etc.)
- 1 tbsp olive oil for brushing
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a food processor and pulse until just combined; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Pre-heat a grill pan (or barbecue) to medium-high heat. Grill the steaks, flipping once halfway through cooking, about 6 min per side for medium.
- Slice the steak thinly against the grain and serve with the chimichurri spooned on top.